Background

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Looking Back...

Do you ever look back to the past and think "what if I had/hadn't?"

I do all the time, especially recently...

What if I had went to college right off the bat  at 19 instead of getting married?
What if I hadn't left my first husband?
What if I had had kids in my first marriage?
What if I had gotten my tubes tied?
What if I had moved out of Utah years ago?
What if I hadn't gotten married the second time?
What if I hadn't started drinking?

There are so many what if's.

But, when you take an honest look at your what if's, you are glad that you can't have them. I wouldn't have learned the lessons I have learned. I wouldn't have met the awesome people I have met today. I wouldn't be the person I am today.

I am learning that there are no true mistakes in life, there are only lessons for you to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment